Sunday, April 05, 2009

Arizona Reveries

Today, in Chicago, we may get snow again. For sure Palm Sunday will wear temps in the low 30's (real feel) accessorized with rain, wind, and thunder. Why for I return again and again to glimpses of Arizona, hoping my reveries will speed the for real entrance of spring in the Midwest that clings so tenaciously to winter.

Manequin1
My roommate who lived at the foot of my bed in Tucson.

Marlene
My roommate, Marlene, from Fredericton, New Brunswick (click on the pix to zoom in) This was the only place coffee was available early in the morning in Tombstone.

Raptor
Raptor

IMGP1719
A sink visitor

IMGP1742
A scene climbing Mule Pass out of Bisbee. Click on the Pix to see who hangs out the window.

IMGP1743
My Motel in Tombstone where I stayed in Wyatt Earp's room.

IMGP1746
Farewell dinner at the El Paso in Tucson.

No comments: